Friday, January 9, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: MUSICALITY

It's a musical FOTO FRIDAY. What would life be without music? Do share a musical pic with us all. 

This past week I had the pleasure of visiting a home I hadn't been in before...

One wall of the family room reminded me of another time when homes had music rooms...

I imagine this household probably has had some great        hootenannies... I'd love to be invited to a future one.


As usual the topic is up to your interpretation.
Thanks to Judi for this explanation and pic of husband Ralph.



"A favorite shared memory of our kids, and mine, is Ralph playing his guitar and singing on weekend mornings. And, it still makes me smile every time he does it."

In our home we have a treat when Natureman's youngest Simon warms up for a concert. He's had some great venues this past year playing twice for Chatauqua's Big Top Live Radio show. Here he's  on stage at one of those shows. 

Promises to submit for any past topics always accepted. Just attach your pic and a brief explanation on FaceBook messaging/email me and they can be added whenever. Rainchecks guaranteed.

Last week's FOTO FRIDAY: FUNNY BONE

No comments:

Post a Comment