Friday, January 2, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: FUNNY BONE

FOTO FRIDAY this week is a pic which  caught me as humerous.( sp. bone pun)  Just as hitting your elbow isn't funny when you do it, maybe a photo needs an accompanying story to understand its humor. It's not my photo but I can thank Susan for sending it my way. 

Should you accept this week's challenge, same conditions for  you unless you happened to snap that Kodak moment...

You know our residence is located at a back of a valley. One day as we driving home there was a rainbow and it looked like it ended right in our valley. Hence how we named our abode. Originally Natureman had offered to build me an art studio to lure me to move to the Valley. "But what about plumbing?" I asked, "Water to wash my brushes?" He replied, " Oh you can take a bucket of water." I added, "and what about a toilet?" Faster than you could shake a stick he had an answer -"there are great compostable toilets." 

To think we could have found our real pot at the End of the Rainbow Valley if I had only agreed to just a studio... we built a new house instead for the city mouse who didn't want "to go" outside.


Your turn. And what, I am going to have to coerce more volunteers to share on FOTO FRIDAYS? 

Last week's :FLICK PICK  

1 comment:


  1. very funny - I have a perfect one to submit - just need to get those photos downloaded first.....the kids left today, so tomorrow I will work on getting caught up and rested up.

    ReplyDelete