Friday, December 26, 2014

FOTO FRIDAY: FLICK PICK


FOTO FRIDAY: Christmas Week-New Year has become a major release date for new films. Which flick did/will you choose for your first trip to the movies this holiday season? 


Since it's not Natureman's decision to join the masses  but my Christmas Day tradition to be a movie goer, I chose Unbroken  since Selma's not being released until January

Unbroken is very well done but not easy to watch with a real life protagonist who defeats all odds through his entire life. It's an intense 2 hour plus movie.

 Here's the trailer link:Unbroken

Our rating: two thumbs up. How 'bout yours?


**Last week's FOTO FRIDAY was Thing a Ma Bobs
Maybe you have since given/ received one such gift. Do tell.







1 comment:

  1. I don't think I can stomach watching Unbroken...those movies bother me too much. I opted to go see Annie on the first day it opened - very sweet and fun movie. I'm hoping the kids have not yet seen Into the Woods since I'd like to enjoy it with them when they are down here. I just saw the previews for Selma and can't wait to see that one as well.

    ReplyDelete