Thursday, February 1, 2024

TBT: AUGUST 2010

TBT allows a special space for memories.  Today I went to a funeral for Gayle, a dear girlfriend I met in elementary school and became better friends in junior and senior high school. We drifted apart with college but FaceBook reconnected us. 

 I loved how Gayle captured moments in nature and her love for her grandchildren with her photography. I had missed her postings lately...  but folks tire of public media. Now I understand the withdrawal. It was her health.

So this is the last pic I have of her from August 2010 at a get-together at Community Bakery with Julie another childhood friend (L) 


Since I moved back home I actually ran into Gayle most recently at a local eatery...    

Gayle, your kind heart will be missed by all those who knew you but we will keep your memory close.


* Donations in Gayle's memory to the Humane Society will be greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment