Tuesday, August 9, 2022

TUSDAY TUNES:

I have been contemplating making TUESDAY TUNES DAY as I tend to share favorite tunes with you all regardless.I just may give you a bit more explanation this way.

Music has always played a big part of my life. All those childhood road trips where we would sing in the car, early 6 am Sunday mornings when my Dad would turn up the FM receiver, overnight dance parties, camp music, era music, all genres of music. So many great tunes and artists...

Music we associate with different parts of our lives. Sometimes we can even remember when we first heard them/associate them with a specific face.

Last week I had something emotional happen and I took my guitar out of the closet, tuned it and sat down to play but my nails were way too long. It was time for a polish change anyway, so when the manicurist asked me if I wanted them shortened, it was a no brainer. It has been years, but those callouses will return.

ENJOY TUESDAY TUNES...

This song and story touched me because even in my late 60's, I'm Changing.

. Take a listen to this young gal's dream ...

I'M CHANGING - ALISSA WRAY


No comments:

Post a Comment