Friday, July 1, 2022

FOTO FRIDAY: ONE S /2?

FOTO FRIDAY: June is behind us but it is not too late to make summer special and this week I got to visit a new town, Greenbrier, with one of my favorite things, a small-town diner. This one is called The Wagon Wheel Restaurant.

 When I used to supervise student teachers, I always sought out those local diners. My favorite thing to order was a grilled cheese sandwich with that processed cheese, white bread and hamburger pickles. Yeah, I know a childhood treat.

The Wagon Wheel waitress was so accommodating she even brought me extra pickles to add as many as I wanted to my grilled cheese sandwich but the coup de gras was the dessert touted as a must have: Banana Split Pie. OMG. 


It was to die for... Yep, I will be working that off for the rest of the week.  

Suggestions for future day trips? Wanna come with?

Last FOTO FRIDAY was WINING & DINING

No comments:

Post a Comment