Wednesday, July 27, 2022

ANOTHER YEAR

 A year ago the Jazzerbuddies held their last Anniversary Salad Potluck in the End of the Rainbow Valley. I sure do miss all those gals and the dance music and exercise we shared through 20 years and most importantly, the comraderie through both good and not so good times... 

We enjoyed weddings, anniversaries, retirements, births of the next generation, and my favorite BIRTHDAYs. And we had a lot of July birthdays. And Cari always made sure there were the cakes.

I just opened my card from Cari and inside was this photo of our last celebration in the End of the Rainbow Valley July '21 




We had over 20 in attendance to celebrate. The Valley was alive with laughter and chatter. I will always cherish the goodbye gifts of my Java Vino T and La Crosse art.

Thank goodness for Zooming where I can continue to exercise with my homies and sometimes see them as they pass by the camera to say HI.  

Know that you are all in my heart today and every day. Here's to another cycle around the sun...

That's What Friends Are For

No comments:

Post a Comment