Friday, November 2, 2018

TBT: A PREVIOUS HALLOWEEN (2014)

TBT: Reaching back to a Happier Halloween of 2014 when my creativity wanted to do something different. Halloween 2018 was lack luster. You wouldn't have even known it was a holiday from our home this year. The spider webs dotting the window corners didn't come out of a plastic bag and the only mice were the real ones getting caught in the garage traps. 

Nope,  just wasn't in the mood. I didn't know there were Halloween grinches. But I did locate this photo from 2014 which bolstered my spirits a bit. And FB also decided to pull it up for me as a popular posting. They should know.

Yours truly




Thank goodness to Pinterest from whence came the original idea of Picasso's masterpiece from a creative gal in Israel who used her idea to celebrate Purim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment