Friday, November 16, 2018

FOTO FRIDAY: GUESS WHAT THIS IS...

FOTO FRIDAY: I always like to visit craft fairs because even if you're not looking for something in particular one never knows what one will find...





So here's my new ingenious find from last Saturday in Viroqua.



Let the guessing begin and I will post a pic with how it works by tomorrow. I have small hands and its width is smaller than my hand. If I shared this with you already, please don't spoil it for others...  

Here are our guesses:

*Mask for your eyes?
*Some kind of money belt, card holder, or such ? Hmmm?
*Is it used to hang or attach something, possibly in the car?
*It looks like a kid’s face mask, maybe for a kid who is immune compromised...

None of the above good guesses. Drumroll.....



So it's for security, a door latch protector.
It's to prevent little kids from locking themselves in a room, ie... bathroom/ bedroom. The elastic band on each end goes around the door handle and cloth part holds the latch in so it can't lock. 

Ingenous . don't you think?

Last week's FOTO FRIDAY was THE BEST GOODBYE 

No comments:

Post a Comment