Monday, October 23, 2017

CONFESSION TIME

Okay I have a confession to make. I have been two timing you.  Seriously it's nothing I have done before... Some of you may have heard that line before/ at least denial that there's someone/ something else. Recently I have developed a new addiction and you, my 'early' readers are being jilted. Yes, my blog entries are in second place some mornings.


During a past visit to Little Rock when I was staying with one of my Little Rock buddies when we regrouped in the evenings in front of the Lifetime Christmas movie marathon, she would sit with her I-pad and do Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, an app on FaceBook. It interested me and I decided to add the app to my cell phone too. Each day of the month a new free puzzle is added.  The final picture is unknown until you finish the puzzle.
Lightning flashed as correct piece
is placed

I must like that unknown and also the reward when you place a puzzle piece in the correct place it flashes as it sticks into place. Now how rewarding is that? Instant gratification. 

Once you complete a puzzle you are rewarded coins which you can use to purchase more puzzles. Being a saver, I have yet to spend any of my coins so I have no clue how to do it / any other functions really. Some friends give me coins on occasion but I have yet to figure out how to reciprocate. Maybe one of you will fill me in???  You can also win extra coins by watching ads/get sucked into playing other games. Ssh don't tell the game people but I usually get up and go do something while those ads play and I haven't succumbed 'yet' to those other games...

You can also choose the difficulty of how many puzzle pieces you'd like for the puzzle. The choices increase starting with 35 and doubles. Presently I am satisfied with the challenge of 280 piece puzzles. You are rewarded completion points accordingly to difficulty.

One day there was an article on FB of how people tackle puzzles. Filling in the borders first is my preferred method of madness. Although sometimes obvious colors draw me towards them and I can be distracted easily.



Okay. I had better download some pics for this entry so I can finish this puzzle. I'll post the final product upon completion. The beauty of continuing whenever, is there are no lost pieces. Wink, wink.  Careful you too can become addicted. Limit one in the morning. Maybe 2/day. 

WARNING: Besides addiction, my little finger  tends to stick  out as pieces are placed and becomes cramped. It must be from holding those cups of tea with the pinky out, right? LOL.



If you want to see the finished puzzle, check below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment