Thursday, July 2, 2015

TBT: 2012 Madison vs 2015 La Crosse

As I mentioned in the last entry President Obama will be gracing our city, La Crosse, Wisconsin with his presence today Thursday, July 2.  


Now I have no idea how our city will mark this special visit but in 2012 Madison had all sorts of specials for the President's visit there. 







I got a kick out of this particular special but not really sure why the restaurant chose an alcoholic drink. 



You know every day search engines follow specific topics, so if you are one of those checking up on what's being said about our Commander-in-Chief perhaps you could fill me in if the President has a preference in his wine selection. Just checking... 
Hey, I figure it never hurts to ask.

If you are one of the lucky ones to obtain a ticket, have a wonderful memory of the day Obama came to La Crosse in 2015 and spoke. You are in for a treat. 

Just as an aside perhaps you should bring something to drink as you wait in line to get into UW-L's Recreational Eagle Center.  I don't think I mentioned it takes a long while for all to get through security and you know even if you're told that the President will speak at 1:20 pm, it will be much later. ( I stand corrected as far as his starting time wasn't as late as in Madison.)

Yesterday's post to compare how we have grayed the poor man.

No comments:

Post a Comment