Friday, January 19, 2018

FOTO FRIDAY: GO LYTELY MY FRIENDS

FOTO FRIDAY this week is actually a generational thing that perhaps my young readers won't be able to appreciate but this morning at 5:30 I finished this entire jug. I haven't been able to accomplish this feat before in my last 3 attempts.  

In fact, one time a friend had suggested adding Crystal-lite and as I perused the flavors the only one that appealed to me was cherry. Oops, big mistake as I reread the instructions the next morning before heading to the hospital, I had missed the line which read to avoid anything with the color red as it may be interpreted as blood. My procedure had to be postponed. Translated: I had to go through that jug cleansing twice for that procedure. 

Well, thank goodness it's been 10 years since the last time where I gagged my way through the process. It just goes to show you if you live long enough some things improve. Thank you to whoever did the research to make this a more pleasant ingestion.
And cross your fingers for me the results will be negative and this will be my last time ever to have to go through a colonoscopy. 

Any tales you'd like to share about this/ medical improvements? Do tell.

Last week's FOTO FRIDAY was:WONDER NO LONGER 
which actually is a good thing Henrietta didn't give up. It's going to be a whopping 40 degrees today.

No comments:

Post a Comment