Friday, July 24, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: TOASTING HAPPY OCCASIONS

FOTO FRIDAY Every day we have something to toast but I'm especially happy for the toasts this week to celebrate my daughter's engagement last Sunday. Since I am not with the couple, friends have continued to help me toast this wonderful news.

Here my spirituality group (Rosh Chodesh) at our annual End of the Rainbow Valley Salad Dinner raise their goblets to toast the engagement of Lori and Evan with a big Mazel Tov!



                                As the song in Fiddler says: 
               "A blessing on your heads Mazel Tov, Mazel Tov!"

I am sure you all have a photo of a special toast to share. Do. 

Pam shared her 2012 retirement party toast from teaching. It was a great party. Pam had started teaching in the early '70s.




That'll make quite a somore.
Congrats to Colleen and Eric as they celebrated their 28th anniversary toasting these ginormous marshmallows in Perot Park August 1st. Colleen is quite the artist and decided to add her over sized skewers to their park scene. You know that neighborhood competiveness between fellow campers... 
Nice toast you newlyweds!



Last week's FOTO FRIDAY:HUNGER

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the photo for me Karen. It was an awesome retirement party and I am so glad you were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was with great joy to have been present and celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete