Friday, June 19, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: NOSTALGIA

FOTO FRIDAY:NOSTALGIA 
I've been having a very nostalgic week after being  in Iowa City last weekend. I was searching for some family photos when I came across this photo. 


What's better than to use FOTO FRIDAY to show an Iowa City pic from the early '90's? Can you recognize these little folks? This is one of my class of toddlers with whom I shared my Sundays. OOPS I forgot to label the back of the photo. So help me out if you can... I have some first names and some last names but not always both of each child. 

Back row L to R : Adam Weinstein, Lauren Levy, Tziporah Schwartz, Noah Canvasser, Lisa Weinstock,
First row L to R:  ?,   Melanie Pessin,   ?,   Lauren Pessin,  ?    , ?  .
When I approached one of these Iowa City children's Moms she not only didn't recognize me (understandable) but did not even remember that I had taught her daughter's class. :( I bet she might have saved some of our projects/ her daughter might remember when we stomped grapes. 

*Anyhoo as a reminder, don't forget to label the back of your photos. Just saying.

If you have an old pic of me/ my family, do share. It's only fair, right?


Last week's FOTO FRIDAY:IMPORTANT GARDEN TOOLS




No comments:

Post a Comment