Friday, May 1, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: STRANGER THAN TRUTH

Last week I was driving down a residential downtown street where tree work was done the previous day and a chunk of sawed off branch was a sight stranger than truth.
Take a look.

Take a look.


I pulled the car over to the side and grabbed my camera to capture the suspended large wood cookie hanging mid air over the sidewalk.

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to be walk beneath it. 

Is there a logical explanation of how this could happen?

Here's another view:

Stranger than truth?  Well, look closely, can you see the power line?   The tree branch over the years had obviously grown around it!
Do you believe the city is going to just leave it like that?

Do you have a stranger than truth pic? Do share.

Last week we had some new additions to SPRING FEVER, did you catch them?

3 comments:

  1. Love it. You could have given us the address so we could not walk under it. Or, do you expect me to keep looking up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did on FB for those that live in the area. 19th and Market.

      Delete