Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Issues and Life Expectancy... Hand Holding

I am having computer issues again and it may be due the fact my laptop, a MacBook Pro, is old. I may have a washing machine that is 20, but 5 is old for a computer.  Most folks replace their technology within five years but I am one of those that does not always need the newest of technology.  

The main culprit of my keypad issue may be the battery as it's not really holding a charge. My feeling was that in itself was not really a huge problem as long as it could be kept plugged in. I guess a battery bulges as it loses its charge and efficacy.

And the keypad that's acting out may be a result of a battery bulge according to on line problems & fixes. What a royal pain!  Anyhow, I have tried various command instructions to correct but if you don't hear from me the rest of the week, you'll know Mac had to go see the doctor. Get well Mac ASAP and thanks for a tech savvy son talking me through home remedies. I need hand holding at these crucial times...

It's always something, isn't it? They just don't make things like they used to...  GRRR. Today will be trying to remedy some reception issues in the End of the Rainbow Valley...

1 comment: