Friday, October 24, 2014

FOTO FRIDAY : BARE All


Thursday morning while sitting in the Radiology waiting room for my Mom to get her CT, an elderly gentleman struck up a conversation with me. (Don't worry Natureman, his wife was sitting next to him.) Anyhow, I shared that I knew that it was muzzle hunting season in Arkansas and he perked up as he and his son who happened to be sitting across from me had been in their deer stands when a black bear had ambered up to his son's tree. He told his son to show me the video and 'Sho' enuf' there was one very nice sized bear... Last week Paul answered the question about the age old question of whether a bear sh.... in the woods. Well 'bear' with me because Paul has more 'bare' photos. Maybe you too could add some?

A breafast  'bear'


a belly up to the bar bear...

Something for a hungover bear... 'Bayer' aspirin

                And how do you recognize a Scott Walker supporter?



Oh yeah the gun toting bear... unbearable
Check out last week's FOTO FRIDAY by clicking :
 Airing Dirty Laundry

* My Mom's CT was clear... albeit eye disease has worsened both physical and mental states. TBC.


1 comment: