Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Stranger than Fiction/ Imagination Working Overtime?


Sometimes if you look carefully life presents some interesting sights/ maybe one's brain is working overtime. You can tell me if that's the case/ I need to just get out more often.

OK as we were departing the End of the Rainbow Valley, there upon the hillside were our neighbors's miniature horses and donkeys all gathered at the flagpole.  I had to wonder if they do this every morning to start their day just like we used to gather as kids at the flag pole having a flag ceremony/
pledging allegiance.




And if you spotted a trailer with a humongous pumpkin parked by storage units, would you wonder if the owners just took it out of storage/ maybe storing it for next year?


Would you worry if your garden produce
 reminds you of people ?

I had watched  the Ellen show the other day when she had Miley Cyrus as a guest who has this thing about sticking out her tongue. The next day one of our peppers looked just like Miley Cyrus. Go figure.


And then among the last of the picked tomatoes there were these conjoined tomatoes just like Siamese twins, right?


Perhaps I am  seeing more than I really should be  but I swear when I looked in the mirror the other day my reflection showed some sagging and looked really weathered like...  Never mind.

4 comments:

  1. When you are tired of looking at the signs of aging in the mirror I just take off my glasses. Wala they disappear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rule one, after 30 get rid of the mirrors. Heeee.

      Delete
  2. I loved the Miley Cyrus pepper the best. You have an overactive imagination...but I like that about you!

    ReplyDelete