Friday, September 21, 2012

Long live the MOTHBALL...or not


I know that you may find this incredulous but I am just too tuckered out to write. The day's projects included bringing down all the folks's winter clothes from the attic and hanging them up outside. Since part of the deal is to filter, some items needed to be thrown in the wash. If an item couldn't come clean, don't worry, it hit the goodbye bag.

AND while those winter belongings were airing, the day's in-between project was clearing out the linen chest. So many linen tablecloths of all sizes. If only those tablecloths could talk!


You know there was the daily trip to the Goodwill dropoff. I think I have met all the employees and we are now on a first name basis.

At the end of the day all those clothesline winter clothes had to come back inside and find a home. Now what happened to that closet space? OY.

I don't know how many people even know what mothball smell is but within that lies the answer of why I got to do so many stairs... Today I made up for missing my exercise classes and I feel it...

1 comment: