Friday, July 31, 2026

TBT: LEARNING CURVE ON PERSONALITY

 TBT:  My learning curve re: ECHO, my most recent foster dog, who has been with me a week now, has been revealing a unique personality.  Each day has brought a steep learning curve.

Things I've  learned about Echo:

 *He's an interior decorator:

     

Moving kitchen mat to the dining room,

      front door mat to the living room,

     


                  and bathroom mat to the hallway...



* Food snarfer

   No matter if I've finished filling his bowl, it's gone in 40 seconds


 * Shoes: he likes shoes/is it where they are placed?

  Took all the shoes lined up by front door,

  placing them all over the house and not together in pairs...

  ( they're now all back in closets, guess I needed a nudge)


* Relieving himself 

    Holds in #1forever even after we've gone for a walk,

   then relieves himself in one spot ( great yellow stained backyard)   

   #2 -backyard dumps on carport driveway so it has to be moved         for me to leave...


*Sleeping preference

   Left his nice doggy cushion bedside, 

   deciding I should have a man in my bed.

Imagine my face seeing him sprawled on his backside on my bed...

If you know me, you know I don't think dogs belong in a human's bed. I tried to stifle my laughter at the sight before yelling, "GET OFF!"


No wonder Echo's exhausted at the end of the day!

He is just the sweetest guy...

                                    It's a dog world, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment