Monday, April 1, 2024

MONDAY MUSINGS: THE PErFECT MAN

What a weekend playing in the dirt...  besides the greenhouse and my own yardwork I binge-watched all the reality shows I have missed: the Golden Bachelor, The Bachelor (Joey), and The Farmer Wants a Wife. Not exactly Love at First Sight. Easy on the judgment as there are some definite winner lines.

My favorite line this weekend: "If I can love the wrong man this much, imagine how much I can love the right one."  Ooh.



Get ready I think I found the perfect man. First, he brought me this frozen margarita with the glass dipped in sugar vs salt . It was just what the doctor ordered. But maybe because the server was so easy on the eyes.


And then shortly thereafter he served me a wonderful chicken mole... I think I'm in love.

Watch my perfect man at work. He works at El Portón and loves Mexican music. Here's the video but remember girls I saw him first.




Happy April Fool's Day...

there's no such thing as the perfect man.





1 comment: