Wednesday, November 8, 2023

MIDWEEK MUSINGS: COMPROMISED

In addition to some personnel challenges with my Dad's care, the past 48 hours have been my most difficult mentally in a while as both my credit card and Facebook account were compromised.  Countless hours of frustration have led to regaining access to both in addition to having a new credit card delivered via Priority mail.

I have newfound respect to those of you who have had to go through the countless info checks and notification to various vendors and services. No telling which I have forgotten until those late charges start arriving... Eegads.

Forget about challenging my memory with differing passwords. .. I am just glad to be reconnected to you all.  Oh and yes, I was having jigsaw puzzle withdrawal which I remedied with an extra walk yesterday.

Finally. this email arrived in which I had very little faith...  

"Thank you for confirming your identity. You can click the button below to get back into your account.
You've two-factor authentication turned on. This means you'll be asked to enter an authentication code when you try to access your account from a new computer or a mobile device to make sure it's you. You can learn more about managing your two-factor authentication settings"




The other great pick-me-upper is that Fall has finally arrived.




No comments:

Post a Comment