Monday, November 1, 2021

MONDAY MUSINGS: PROPER ETIQUETTE

One thing that differentiated growing up in the South in my day was the importance of proper etiquette especially in what to wear when.  

When Balto heard me talking about expecting guests at dinnertime Sunday and I planned to change before dinner, he showed up in something besides his Fall coat.

Take a look.


Yes, there he was dressed up for a fancy dinner in tux apparel. Cuff links in his white dress shirt and black tie. Well, he is a rescue dog from Texas but quite a smart look for this recent country transplant.

 I did help him straighten his tie.


When he saw me in my country mouse costume he realized his mistake as the "special" occasion was greeting trick or treaters at our door. 


He returned with this sign around his neck:


So you do know what he was dressed up as, right?

SCROLL DOWN... Get ready


Keep scrolling...





A FORMAL APOLOGY as he didn't want the guests to feel underdressed...  ba da boom...  

(thanks Janet)

No comments:

Post a Comment