Monday, November 15, 2021

MONDAY MUSINGS: IN THE DARK

Are you missing something? 

Like an hour of light in the morning?

Well, my household has been hit hard as that day light savings hour really has messed up our schedule. That is Balto's and mine.

Starting with feeding time.


Since I'm exercising postponing feeding time hasn't gone over well. Balto has started howling as if I'm going to stop what I'm doing to go feed him. I have compromised. 

But the real issue is going  on that walk as it's really dark.

Thank goodness for  neighbors who leave on front porch lights... 

That old farm lantern flash light is coming in very handy  accompanyinf me to not only see where I am stepping but also helping me pick up his deposits.

 


Fact is, it's never easy being in the dark... and where folks always asked me if I was scared being out in the country , it's much more harrying walking the dog near the surburban creek sidewalk without street lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment