Monday, October 25, 2021

MONDAY MUSING: GETTING DiRTY

Moms always stress being clean especially having clean hands. But, sometimes we just have to get dirty.

When I learned volunteers were needed to help repot 650 pansies, I was game. 

You see I wasn't able to plant shop on the Texas trip since my own yard needs some amending before investing in plant material. 

So, I joined 3 others to work on the pansy task.

It was a gorgeous day with blue skies and the two and a half hours passed so quickly.  As soon as the new larger containers were filled with soil each pansy got a new home to give its roots more space.



We didn't quite finish but those pansies certainly were happier and so was I . Playing in the dirt definitely is therapeutic.

Remember Fall is a good time to plant not just bulbs but new shrubbery and trees too. Water them in and enjoy them next spring!

Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment