Tuesday, December 15, 2020

THE SENSE OF TOUCH

Did you realize the sense of touch is considered the first sense we develop as humans? 

I guess it's just as important to our Chanuka elves too as their oily, chocalatey, doughy/ waxy finger and foot prints have led me to their hiding places before and after their shenanigans the past 5 days. 

Early this morning I had cuddled up in my new magic shawl a gift from the Atlanta kids when I felt a little tugging and heard some giggles. Lo and behold who should be snuggling in my new ultra soft shawl on the sofa closest to the hearth? You guessed it Harry & Larry. 

They must have heard the temps were dropping to 12 degrees last night. At least they weren't frozen with an outdoors escapade. 


Of course, it's still dark so perhaps I have to wait for daylight to see if they have wreaked havoc elsewhere... 





No comments:

Post a Comment