Friday, September 1, 2017

FOTO FRIDAY: PARISIAN CHIC


FOTO FRIDAY this week is back to my series of catching Parisians in their daily lives... 

One predominant cultural difference I presumed to encounter in France would be couture. Seriously, I'm from a small college university town in Wisconsin where jeans, baggy/ tight and leggings dominate. Anxiously, I  awaited the knockout Parisian style. Specifically the women. 

But, actually it was the men with scarves, tight fitting narrow legged pants accompanied by great socks and leather shoes/ boots which grabbed my attention. Granted it was summer and hot. It wasn't until Montmartre and saw this young couple epitomizing Parisian chic that ooh la la called for a Kodak moment. 


Perfection and he was even on his phone!

Do you have any fashion photos to share? Please do. They always make FOTO FRIDAY more interesting. 

Last week it was my FIELD OF SUNSHINE with all those magnificent sunflowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment