Monday, September 11, 2017

BAG WAS PACKED, I WAS READY TO GO...

 First it was Harvey and now Irma which have brought chaos and destruction to so many.  Water can create a lot more damage than folks realize. In fact, just seeing the photos remind me of the past devastation a 500 yr and 100 yr flood our region endured, and even more recently a mid July flooding which almost took our mile long drive again.  
Please know that our hearts are with all whose lives have been interrupted. May your losses not be too great to bear and may your recovery be in a timely fashion. 

Personally I can pack my bag another time and wait for a better time to visit my new grandbaby in Georgia...  

This blogger will also take a break from blogging for a bit. Besides, who can think/ talk about anything but climate change?



No comments:

Post a Comment