Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Black Hole of TIME

Last night we watched the academy award winner The Theory of Everything, the story of the brilliant physicist Stephen Hawking struck with Lou Gehrig's disease and his relationship with his wife. 

Mathematical equations were never mastered by me BUT one thing I am understanding a bit differently these senior years is TIME. The passage of time does indeed seem like a Black Hole as the days seem to pass faster and faster... 

I don't even recall when they started accelerating.

One thing's for certain we need to make the most out of each day and definitely appreciate good health... 

If you haven't seen this movie and you've got the TIME, it's very well done.

The Theory of Everything


1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to see this one but never got to it. I'l keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete