Friday, August 11, 2017

FOTO FRIDAY: CLIMBING THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

FOTO FRIDAY: I know you don't doubt that from almost 1200 photos taken during the 2 week French adventure I will be set with subject matter for a while. Amongst all the architectural features were many doors but those that left the biggest physical memories were the stairs. A lot of stairs: stairs up/down levels to the metro/train/vistas/museums/ bathrooms. And even stairs greeted us the the beginning and end of our days to our lodging.  I want to share our first lodging stairway in an AirBnB, a lovely Parisian flat with a magnificent stairway. I am happy to say we only had to go one flight up to reach our apartment's doorway...


Do you have a stairway to share? You know I'd love to add your photos. Just send them my way.

Click on last week's PARISIANS AND THEIR BIKES  for one of my favorite FOTO FRIDAYs

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting perspective - it makes stairs into a work of art.

    ReplyDelete