Friday, May 13, 2016

FOTO FRIDAY : DON'T PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD

FOTO FRIDAY: I am sure all of our Mothers uttered at least once during our lives to not play with our food. But sometimes it's just too irresistible as this week's FOTO FRIDAY will attest. I couldn't help myself as my hunter and gatherer, Natureman's obsession with morel hunting brought home some really different specimens. I was also extremely impressed with the 8 inch morel he found on Wednesday and I decided to become artistic as I lined up an assortment to pose for the camera. 



And after I sliced the morels in half, I decided to play with my food some more and create patterns of the mushrooms on the drying racks. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. When you live in the End of the Rainbow Valley one can never get bored.



Have you played with your food lately?  Wanna share?

Jennifer kindly added her garden and fruitful work:

Turtle is pineapple skin











Last FOTO FRIDAY was : SLOW DOWN, YOU MOVE TOO FAST Sharing never has an expiration date.

1 comment: