Friday, February 19, 2016

FOTO FRIDAY:NEW HOME NEEDED

FOTO FRIDAY is this year's winter puzzle which needs a new home. Natureman started it much earlier than I deemed necessary and I refused to even look at it much less touch it before the first snow. His progress was minimal and dust starting gathering soooo after one of my trips back South since I wanted it finished, I helped. Anyhow it's a 1000 piece puzzle (no pieces missing this year) completed in time for the thaw.



Interested? It can be yours. Just drop me a line and I will mail  to you. 

So did you have a winter project? DO tell.

Last week's FOTO FRIDAY:FOODIE  Anything to add?

2 comments:

  1. I do love puzzling, but I have three cats that have apparently sworn an oath to distroy all puzzles. And they can unpuzzle must faster than I can puzzle or repuzzle.

    ReplyDelete