Friday, December 18, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: THE UNEXPECTED PACKAGE

FOTO FRIDAY: THE UNEXPECTED PACKAGE welcomed me home earlier this week. There sitting on the kitchen counter in a much bigger box couldn't be the mail ordered pair of tights/could it?

Surprised I was indeed to see the return address of a former UW-L work colleague. Inside was a letter of explanation as to its contents... a frame for a special photo of my Mom, a memorial stone/s, a ceramic dreidl for my collection, a freshly baked challah for sustenance and a baby blue felt bag with an appliqué of a dove and the word "peace". 
What more can one wish for besides the feeling of PEACE ?


Since I very rarely know who is reading my blog, I do now know another one of its followers. SO very unexpected, thoughtful and appreciated. 

To all of you "Thank YOU" all for your kind words, wishes and actions these past months during my Mother's decline.

How about spreading the joy of some surprise you received this holiday season?  It can be posted and you can share this link and be your surprise for the giver.

Did you catch last week's FOTO FRIDAY'S:SIMPLE BEAUTY?
Always awaiting any FOTO FRIDAY pics to add. 
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. George and Gracie received a surprise gift from one of my blogger friends for Christmas. It is fun to have something just out of the blue like that.

    ReplyDelete