Friday, March 6, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: INTERPRETATION

FOTO FRIDAY this week is all about interpretation. Anything catch your eye that made you want extra help from the artist  to know what he/she was thinking? I know, I know, we are supposed to let the art talk to us. 

Yet I saw 3 very different exhibits this week but this sculptural piece from the University's Student Juried Art caught my attention and left me wanting more information. What do you think?



As always please share an interesting piece of art you've seen and wish the artist had been nearby...

Artistic buddy Colleen shared her latest expression of art and she said "it's all about the vase." Indeed it is. 



Last week's topic was :LOST AND FOUND  Nobody took me up on the challenge to add to the collection. I must be the only person to take a pic of a found object.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment