Friday, February 20, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: Traces of the Queen of Cards



FOTO FRIDAY: Have you ever encountered an item belonging to someone you know in a place you didn't expect? 



Well, last Friday I had this experience having gone to the small neighboring town of Coon Valley in search of a bake sale. I didn't find the desired baked goods but as long as I was in Coon Valley, I decided to stop at the surplus/resale shop that also carries groceries. There laying in a bin were these cards made by none other than my buddy Queen Jester, former doll maker, who now is a permanent RV'er and resides this month in Mesa, AZ.


How these cards ended up in Coon Valley is an unknown mystery. Perhaps you can shed some light on these notecards/maybe you have a story of your own with a pic of an item that reminded you of a friend...

Do you have anything to add to last week's:
 FOTO FRIDAY: Perfect for the Occasion / any other FOTO FRIDAY for that matter ?


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....I have no idea. But then I'm never sure how I end up in places these days either.

    ReplyDelete