Friday, March 14, 2014

FOTO FRIDAY: NEW COLOR

FOTO FRIDAY this week is about seeing green.  Hopefully you'll have something with green to share. Each Fall I move some plants inside and see how many I can keep alive through May before they can move back outside after Mother's Day.


The geranium seems to have been kissed by the western sun light. New growth means spring is not far off and as far as we are concerned in the End of the Rainbow Valley spring can't come soon enough... 


Colleen added: "Green is Good-Faux, Painted or Live, Gotta have Green" and she definitely has 
some green.

It's not very difficult to find the color green during St. Paddy's Day week.

And there are evergreens besides just pine trees... 

Cheryl adds a cactus pic


Cheryl's daughter-in-law, Stephanie, admits "I did put shamrock garland on my oh-so-tolerant dog. He didn't even mind until I wrapped it around his tail a few times. I got to the "too far" look from my family-- including my dog. Grandma Cheryl took decorating her Granddog a step further with a bit of help from Photo Shop I believe.





  




If you'd like to see the additions to Dog Days :click HERE

3 comments:

  1. Green is one of my favorite things- how do I get advance warning of the category before Friday rolls along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't. I'd have to think ahead and there would go any spontaneity. LOL. Readers get the entire week after to submit Queen Jester.

      Delete