Wednesday, October 19, 2022

MONDAY MUSINGS: F. Squared


F squared =FRIENDS & FAMILY

A friend commented recently how fortunate I was to have family and friends close by. 

I do appreciate all these relationships and for those who make the extra effort to come visit no matter where they live. I do indeed feel very blessed... 


 I had just returned from spending time with new friends in Mississippi this past week when my grand nephew puppy Poppy, nephew Matt and his significant other, Roz made sure to include me in their home visit with a Saturday family lunch together at my table. 

It's been a whirlwind to say the least... 

To add to the big week Arizona friends, actually transplanted Wisconsinites, Sara and Mike stopped on their cross-country trek back to the Southwest. I was glad to share the sites as their tour guide as we fit in the Clinton Library, Clinton Bridge Heifer Project and the historic Central High. And we all walked out the door to head to new destinations.


                                        




Atlanta gets me for a week with grands and fam... See grand puppy Teddy in the background?



After which I will attend my 50th, yes, 50th high school reunion back in Arkansas with hopes of seeing many of my Hall High classmates at those festivities.

I am feeling very rich indeed... If you haven't contacted a family member/ friend lately, do so and you will feel the wealth of relationships come rolling in...

Ok, so when are you coming to visit ??? 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment