Wednesday, January 5, 2022

BADGE OF SHAME

DO you know what I think is a really bad reflection on our society? 

You know I am going to speak my mind as usual, right? 

My soap box is being pulled out from the closet.

Well, the fact is educated, not just ignorant people are not being forthright about having/ having had COVID.  AND yes, they are even amongst our friends, not strangers. 

Of course there are those of us who don't even know we are carriers and we can't know if we choose not to be tested/ just want to call the symptoms a cold. Get real. 

The last I read was 1/20 people are carriers. So tell me, why do we as a society obviously feel being positive is a Badge of Shame?  By now it should be common knowledge most of us are going to be in contact with someone who has it.

Does it seem moral/ ethical to keep it a secret? Are we so self centered we will knowingly expose others? 

Okay many of us have a bandaid on called vaccinations but let me tell you this is no ordinary flu/virus for everybody.  And it's for those who will have more severe consequences we should shed that Badge of Shame.


  I'm done. I feel better. I can sleep better, I hope you can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment