Friday, February 19, 2021

FOTO FRIDAY : UNEXPECTED DING DONG

FOTO FRIDAY is not the Hostess product my brothers loved in their youth but refers to what once was our garage door bell. This past week a wayward motorist missed his intended stop a half mile back on our country driveway at our neighbor's...

The unexpected visitor repeatedly pushed the doorbell as I scrambled for my coat and a mask. In minus degree weather I was not stepping outside without either.  I don't even remember the last time I heard someone ring our bell but his insistence made up for all those other visitors who never used it.

The gentleman must have been so busy navigating the snowy hill he didn't see the neighbor's house. Any how, I directed the fellow back down the road.

Upon returning inside Natureman beckoned to the back hallway where the door bell chime was buzzing like crazy. 

Then, Natureman put on his coat and discovered the broken garage doorbell button. Age and sun/weather must have disintegrated the plastic door bell button. 

Thank goodness for on-line shopping and I opted for a store pickup rather than shipping. It turns out the store had it in stock so it could be replaced without a delivery issue.

Now once snow, mud and virus seasons are over we hope you can come ring our new doorbell... 


It was an easy fix... Had any recent unexpected necessary repairs? 

Last FOTO FRIDAY was VALENTINE PARTIES

No comments:

Post a Comment