Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thanks for the Memory...

Besides the obvious purging and organization this scrapbooking page project has instigated, it also has been a nice time for memories. I even found my freshman college rhetoric journal. My kids will love perusing this...

Reminiscing as I look through stacks of photos of years gone by adds to the time AND pleasure of this project.  But how did I ever get so far behind? Oh yeah, Kids, Life...

Look at this! That's daughter Lori's Brownie troop in the top of the pic. Add to that, scouting sticker accessories I purchased to go with those life events.  No clue how long ago. I know these are of great sentimental value but I wonder if  Antiques Roadshow would give these additional historical monetary value as well? Hmmm. Just kidding. They are priceless.

Thanks for the Memory for a time before I started living out my golden years here in the End of the Rainbow Valley...

No comments:

Post a Comment