Thursday, July 14, 2016

TBT: HAIL, HAIL... WAIT, THE GANG'S NOT ALL HERE

When buddy Cheryl pulled up roots, bought a new RV and made the road her home, she gave her buddies a very generous gift. You see she introduced her friends to each other and my life certainly has been enriched by knowing these women. 

Not everybody could make it Wednesday for annual get together lunch and no, we didn't go Indian buffet instead we went to Dublin Square AND we were missing the gal who introduced us. Alas we managed to use the time as best we could catching up with each other.
There were 3: Yours truly, Judi and Marti
Colleen, Judy and the other Karen were also missing around the table and I was just hoping Cheryl would make a surprise visit. But alas her medical appointment in town is not until the end of the month. I knew she's already North in a campground near Hamm Lake yet I was surprised to not be surprised...

 
Anyhow the biggest news was Marti's since after 2 years on the road ( I can't believe it's been a whole 2 years) has picked her new forever home. Drumroll please...   And it's -




definitely not Wisconsin as she left us her Explore Wisconsin books, tabbed with her favorites. Wait, you didn't think I was going to spill the beans, did you?  That's for Marti to share. 


Since Judi had to go to election poll training our chit chat did have to come to an end sooner rather than later but we know we can pick up wherever we left off as there will be many more adventures to share. 

AND just to make sure you know sharing friends isn't a one way street, I also shared some of my art buds with Cheryl last summer  as we met at Wouterina Cement Sculpture Gardens in Minnesota just out of Red Wing.  
Clara, Nancy, me, Lynne & Cheryl at the  Gardens


Proof that TBT (Throw Back Thursdays) can be fun.
Here's the link if you want to read about that field trip:WOUTERINA SCULPTURES

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fair! I hope you guys can all join me when I come back for the doctor visit on July 25th.

    ReplyDelete