Friday, July 29, 2016

FOTO FRIDAY:SOCK IT TO ME

FOTO FRIDAY this week comes after a frustrating week of not being able to figure out why I couldn't sign back in to one of the accounts that accesses me to using this blog. Time to rejoice with a fun pic from one of the summer weddings I attended in June.

 You know those wedding photographers that are supposed to blend into their environs and get the job done? Well sometimes there's something that just can't go unnoticed...


See what I mean?

Actually a very nice personal touch none of us would have seen until he finally sat down to shoot some photos from his seat. Being a sock aficionado my attention fell to his feet. I love this unexpected wedding shot!

How 'bout you? Have any favorite socks/accessories to share? Go ahead "sock it to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment