Monday, March 14, 2016

STOP THE INSANITY

Today I draw the line as I have already had enough of the political insanity.  The craziness isn't new but has reached a new level and it is sickening. Where has our humanity gone? Enough is enough.  
People in this country, the U.S.A. are showing their worst self and it should be embarrassing to all its citizens. What can we do as a society to not give credence/attention to these forlorn beings?  We  have the power to not allow the ugliness of this political campaign into our private lives for the next 7 months.

Besides objecting to the unbelievable amount of campaign monies being used, I personally am blocking all the political articles, campaign ads, tv and radio news re: political programming. So as a warning, don't plan on getting in the car with me and listening to some political discourse because there will be music on/ quiet.

Don't bother bringing anything political up because I won't be participating in the discourse.  Sorry Natureman, that means you too. You all know how I feel about the issues. 

Oh, don't worry, I will be reminding folks to vote. And I hope all of us do get out and exercise the greatest freedom we have in this country, the privilege to vote. May this next presidential election have the greatest voter turnout ever. 



Here's to Peace in the End of the Rainbow Valley because if we can't find peace at home, where can we find it?







No comments:

Post a Comment