Friday, March 25, 2016

FOTO FRIDAY: STUCK UP

This FOTO FRIDAY's inspiration came from the sight of a car in the parking lot of my favorite coffee place Java Vino. There sat a car whose owner couldn't decide which bumper sticker was their favorite and decided to use their entire car as a bumper. 

Take a look...



Did you ever collect stickers and apply them in one central locale? To tell you the truth, I put my collection on the inside of my bedroom closet door during my teen years. 

Full time RV'ers Cheryl and Left Brain have been decorating their RV door with stickers from all the places they have been staying.
Thanks for sharing your new collection.



Last week's topic for St. Paddy's Day was What Was on YOUR Plate? Did you tell me?

1 comment:

  1. We have a collection of stickers on the inside of our front door, mostly for various RV clubs, but now I'm thinking I need to add some more just for fun.

    ReplyDelete