Friday, November 7, 2014

FOTO FRIDAY: A SMILE GOES A LONG WAY

FOTO FRIDAY: I just happened to catch Romeo slinking by the front of the house with something in his mouth.

Oh no, what now?



I opened the door and called out, "Hey Romeo, what 'cha got there?" He dropped it and stepped back. "Wait," I added, "I'll be right back." You see one could have been grossed out by Romeo's treasure but the animal's expression made me want to get my my camera. Natureman had mentioned Romeo going after something on a walk. He must have gone back. Sorry Mr. Groundhog for your demise.

But thanks for reminding me a smile goes a long way for making a terrible situation better. 



Share one of your favorite smiles and I'll add it in on this post. 
Wishing all a good weekend from End of the Rainbow Valley...

Did you see last week's? EVERYTHING'S POLITICAL

2 comments:

  1. Aw...there's nothing sweeter than the smile of a dead woodchuck. You are just as strange as I am. I once entered a close up of feet of a dead possum at camera club. We have so much in common...not sure if that's a good thing or not.

    ReplyDelete