Friday, December 6, 2013

Foto Friday




For Foto Friday this week I hope you'll participate by posting an 'unusual' pic from Thanksgiving week. Last week's Turkey Veggie platter pics were terrific. If you didn't get to see them, use the legend to the right of this entry. Click on November.

Anyhow sometimes you never know what you are going to see on the road...  Roadkill gets new meaning in my pic.

Natureman and I were heading into town on one of our airport runs and look what was in the lane next to us. There's no doubt as to the time of the year. 



                       Good thing December is here! 
                 I bet the remaining deer feel the same. ...

Why is this scene unusual ?
It's my buddy Kaye's front yard in Arkansas


Brother Keith's Dallas backyard















An unusual find out in the woods  ...
Friend Laura states the obvious:
Here is a couch I found in the woods the other day. Why people don't take these to Goodwill is beyond me. If you have a truck to haul it into the woods, take it to Goodwill instead.

See it goes to show, you just never know what you are going to find outside...


2 comments:

  1. It's always unsettling to see what people will choose to dump in the woods. I guess for them it's out of sight out of mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it either Queen Jester why people think the woods needs to be a dumping grounds. Seriously. My Texas friend Laura has a series of finds from her walks...

      Delete