Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kvetch, Kvetch, Kvetch

Would I be awful to complain that there was not enough time to do everything I wanted to do even with Day 2 being at sea?

Day Two I had tickets for Master Gardeners sessions, a desire to attend certain ship activities and also have time to soak up the panoramic scenery.  Starting the day early as always with my participation in exercise classes, a Dancing With the Stars lesson and tryout, witnessing a cooking class,  the ship's nightly Dance Revue, listening to the ship's various musical groups in addition to attending daily Key Note speaker made for a day without just enough hours.

Whale watching...
Snow capped mountain ranges
      But hey,  who am I to complain when surrounded by such magnificence?



Another gorgeous sunset...


And there's alway DAY 3. Stay tuned for when we dock in Juneau...


1 comment:

  1. If you are having trouble getting it all in then I would never stand a chance!

    ReplyDelete