Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sofa Time...

Last night I konked out on the sofa after dinner and the rest is history. I guess I was tired after little to no sleep the previous night. Apparently I wasn't alone Monday night as when I went on my computer to do some school work, a lot of you were also up at ungodly wee hours of the morning. I wonder what was in the air the night before last. Where is that moon in its cycle? Some people say it's old age and everybody's sleep pattern is changing... I may not sleep as much as Natureman but I still need sleep.

Anyhow I have lots of paperwork to edit and submit today besides an early observation. This work just gets in the way sometimes of being retired.  Hopefully we can all have some time to catch up on some sleep on our sofas.

Have a great day wherever you end up spending it...


1 comment:

  1. We are approaching our sleeping prime again , just like teenagers. I guess that's part of the reverse process as we age. No complaints since I still have plenty of day to get everything done that needs doing.

    ReplyDelete