Friday, August 29, 2014

FOTO FRIDAY:OUT of FOCUS


 I certainly didn't expect anybody else to be with me at my additional rainy day cemetery stop while in the Quad Cities. It has been a while since I paid a visit to people who were part of my extended family for almost 3 decades...

A Momma deer and 2 of her kids were at the woods's edge and then approached with sincere curiosity before continuing on their way after checking out the nut who came out in the rain. Once their curiosity was quenched, off they went. Being teary eyed, I didn't even notice the pic wasn't really in focus. It didn't even matter. Sometimes life is like a blur before we slow down permanently...




Jennifer submitted her ethereal sky photo.

It's difficult to believe not more of you have some out of focus photography to share... 

Never too late to submit a pic /two. 


Check out last week's FOTO FRIDAY's:Favorite August Bloom

1 comment:

  1. Another fun category....rats, I just deleted a bunch of photos because they were out of focus.

    ReplyDelete