Friday, July 11, 2014

FOTO FRIDAY: FUNNY CAPTIONS



Don't worry I didn't forget FOTO FRIDAY. I just had a timely blog entry that needed to be added this week. 

Anyhow, here's your opportunity to post a pic with a clever caption/ add suggestions to mine...


As I was crossing the creek bridge the other day roadside I saw some commotion going on as a sandhill crane was trying to shake  a free loading red wing blackbird off her backside. The sandhill crane asked me my opinion... see caption.




" Does this red winged blackbird make my butt look big?"


Queen Jester added this caption: 
               "Great...next thing I know the blue bird of happiness will fly up my nose!"

OK, your turn. Just send me your pics & captions via FB/ email and I will attach them... Have fun and a great weekend.



3 comments: